You might be wondering how to make healthy marijuana edibles, given that the traditional edible is a brownie and that other common marijuana foods include ice cream and rice crispies, THC gummies.
But we’ve put up a list of a few options that are both delicious and healthy for you, and none of them includes a dull salad! Instead, we’ll offer some simple dishes that have cannabis included for flavor and aroma.
We’ve included a list that includes natural flavors we believe will complement your cannabis eating experience well, but channel your inner chef and come up with some original cannabis-flavored dishes of your own!
Here are 5 healthy recipes that may change your life:
Cannabutter, often known as cannabis butter, is a common ingredient in marijuana edibles, including the famous brownies, and it’s one of the most acceptable ways to consume cannabis if you don’t want to smoke it.
Step 1: Decarboxylation
Decarboxylating your cannabis is the first step you must take. This process, also called “decarbing”, entails baking your marijuana to activate THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids.
Spread the cannabis evenly in a baking dish after gently breaking the correct quantity of weed. Bake recently harvested, wet weed for an hour, cured, high-grade weed for 45 minutes, and older or lesser quality weed for 20 minutes. Every 10 minutes, stir the plant regularly until the color of the cannabis shifts from bright green to a deep brownish green. You’re done now.
Step 2: Cannabutter Stove Top Infusion
You can manufacture weed butter using this technique if you have weed, fat, time, and a
- 12 cups of water
- 8 ounces of melted or clarified butter or oil
- 12 ounces of decarboxylated marijuana
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium saucepan and add water.
- Add the decarboxylated cannabis once the butter has melted. Use a wooden spoon to combine, then top with a lid thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 4 hours. To make sure your butter isn’t burning, stir it every half-hour.
- Strain using a sieve into a container after four hours. Cool the butter until it reaches room temperature.
Use right away or store for up to six months in the freezer or refrigerator in a tightly sealed mason jar.
2. Cannabis Chocolate
Chocolate weed is the most straightforward and incredibly delicious edible, but even more so, you don’t need particular abilities because even amateurs can make it quickly.
- 3 bars of milk or dark chocolate
- Decarboxylated Cannabis 2 gr.
- Nuts, dried fruit, or other chocolate-related additives (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on top of an oven.
- Stir the chocolate after adding the decarboxylated cannabis.
- Put it in a mold once it has all melted together. If desired, include vanilla or dried fruit.
- Place them in the refrigerator to chill after ensuring no air bubbles.
3. Cannabis Ice Cream
Ice cream is the most well-known dessert of all time, and cannabis may be the only thing that could ever improve it. This easy-to-make marijuana ice cream is the ideal treat.
- 1,000 ml of cream
- 70 g of sugar
- Cannabutter, 50 g
- Heat the cream in a skillet over medium heat until it simmers.
- Melt the cannabis butter in the other saucepan, add sugar and melt the mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the fruit of your choice to add flavor.
- Combine all the ingredients and add the fruit to a big container once it has reached the required consistency.
- Freeze for a few hours in the freezer, and enjoy your concoction!
4. THC Gummies
There are no processed components in these THC gummies; only a natural sweetener! Try making them right now!
- 1/3 cup of fruit puree (any berry)
- 3/4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 2–3 teaspoons cannabis tincture,
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin,
- Molds for gummy bears
- Mix your fresh fruit in a saucepan, 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, and sweetener. Heat the mixture on a low setting.
- Gradually whisk in the grass-fed gelatin, add your cannabis tincture to the mix and blend thoroughly
- Remove from heat and fill the mixture into your mold using a spoon or dropper.
Your bears are ready to eat after five minutes in the freezer or fifteen minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Double Chocolate Weed Brownies
The famous marijuana brownie is the best edible for two reasons: They are simple to create and, according to chocolate, even marijuana tastes delicious. While a prepackaged mix can be used in a hurry, cannabutter in the batter takes homemade brownies to a new level of deliciousness. Additionally, this recipe calls for a single bowl for simple cleaning.
- 1/2 cup salt-free butter
- 1 gram of high-grade marijuana flower
- 1/4 cup additional natural cocoa powder for the pan
- Cannabutter (Recipe Mentioned Above)
- 1/2 cup of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 spoonful molasses
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup universal flour
- 1/2 cup toasted nuts chopped (optional)
- Melt the dark chocolate and cannabis butter. Remove from heat, and add salt, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add one egg at a time and mix thoroughly after each addition. Add the chopped nuts (if used) and stir.
- Combine the flour and cocoa powder with the chocolate mixture.
- Place the pan with the batter and bake for 25 minutes to make a glossy top that cracks. Watch the edges closely since they will begin to firm up first. Check by sticking a toothpick close to the corner; it should contain a few wet crumbs.
- Before cutting into 16 brownies, allow cooling for at least 10 minutes on a wire rack.
The brownies can be kept for up to a week in an airtight container.
These recipes are great for experimenting with your consumption styles if you love cannabis. You must understand how edibles function in comparison to other methods of intake. The benefits usually take effect immediately when you vape cannabis oil or smoke joints. With edibles, it sometimes takes up to two hours!
As a result, you must fight the impulse to consume more THC than is advised. You can get a bad outcome like THC-induced paranoia if you don’t.