Top tips for finding cheap flights to Virginia Beach
- There is no major airport in Virginia Beach. It is instead served by Norfolk Airport.
- Looking for cheap airfare to Virginia Beach? 25% of our users found tickets to Virginia Beach for the following prices or less: From Miami $128 one-way – $157 round-trip, from Chicago $146 one-way – $200 round-trip, from Los Angeles $282 one-way – $380 round-trip
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly from United States is January.
- Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Virginia Beach flight deals.
Closest airports to Virginia Beach
The nearest airport to Virginia Beach is Norfolk (ORF). You can take a bus from Norfolk (ORF) to Virginia Beach via Military Circle Mall and Newtown Rd Station in around 1h 56m. Alternatively, Amtrak Northeast Regional operates a train from Alexandria to Norfolk twice daily. Tickets cost $20 – $120 and the journey takes 4h 25m.
Important airports for Virginia Beach
Frequently asked questionsWant to know about travelling to Virginia Beach, VA, USA? We have put together a list of the most frequently asked questions from our users such as: What is the cheapest mode of transport?, What is the quickest option?, How much do tickets usually cost? and many more.Will Coronavirus (COVID-19) affect my travel to Virginia Beach?
There is widespread community transmission globally.
Some travel restrictions may still be in place within United States. For the latest travel status, please check the official page for United States.
All Roads Lead to Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach’s home on the Mid-Atlantic coastline makes it an easily accessible and desired meeting location for attendees and planners alike. Within a day’s drive of half the country’s population and right down the road from Norfolk International Airport, major train stations and seaports, Virginia Beach has all the tools to make your arrival and departure from our welcoming shores simpler than ever.
- Atlanta 578 mi / 930 km
- Baltimore 243 mi / 391 km
- Boston 583 mi / 938 km
- Chicago 886 mi / 1394 km
- New York City 348 mi / 560 km
- Philadelphia 249 mi / 401 km
- Pittsburgh 482 mi / 776 km
- Richmond 104 mi / 167 km
- Washington D.C. 200 mi / 322 km
- Montreal 765 mi / 1224 km
- Quebec City 854 mi / 1366 km
- Toronto 800 mi / 1280 km
Arriving by Car
FROM THE NORTH OR WEST
Take I-95 South to I-64 East across the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel to I-264 East. As you approach the end of I-264 you will see the Virginia Beach Convention Center on the right-hand side. At the first light, turn right onto Parks Avenue and then the next right onto 19th Street. The main entrance will be on your right, with parking on both sides of 19th Street.
FROM POINTS NORTH (EX. NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, MARYLAND, ETC…)
Take Route 13 via the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel. Once past the tunnel, take Route 60 (Shore Drive) to Atlantic Avenue. Follow Atlantic Avenue south through the resort and turn right onto 19th Street. Continue on 19th Street for 8 blocks and the main entrance to the Virginia Beach Convention Center will be visible on your right, with parking on both sides of 19th Street.
FROM THE SOUTH
Convenient routes include I-85, I-95, US 13 and US 17. Each of these routes intersect with US 58. Follow US 58 East to I-64 West and then to I-264 East. As you approach the end of I-264 you will see the Virginia Beach Convention Center on the right-hand side. At the first light, turn right onto Parks Avenue and then the next right onto 19th Street. The main entrance will be on your right, with parking on both sides of 19th Street.