This extraordinary, gravity-defying moon lamp seems to magically ‘float’ above a walnut or white ash wood base and slowly rotates just like the real elliptical orbiting moon. Made with safe PLA material, this 3D printed full moon even has a textured surface just like the moon’s own craters and glows an ethereal-like light as it emits it’s cool white light. Suspended by a strong built-in magnet it creates a fascinating illusion.
- Product Material: walnut /white ash wood base with PLA 3D printed moon
- Size of wood base: 120x120x30 mm
- Moon Diameter size: 140mm
- Moon light colour temperature: 2700k-5000k (depending on which light mode, total 3 light modes)
- 3 light mode: warm white (3500k), white (5000k) and yellow warm (2700k)
- Product weight: 800g
- Power input: 12V- 1A AD adapter (included)
- Packed in gift box
Our Levitating Moon lamp is a great addition to any dim lit nook or curious room. Similar to our other moon lamps, it’s made using our custom 3D printer and takes 32 hours to craft.